Nature’s Secret Tour in Sri Lanka (21 Days)
Max Group Size20
Age Range18 to 65
From $890, Price varies by group size
Got a question about this tour?
Places and Experiences
City Tour in Colombo
Visiting a Turtle Farm
River Safari in Madu Ganga
Visit the Ruins of a Hindu Temple at Maudeganga
Visiting a Mask Factory in Ambalangoda
Visiting a Moonstone Mine at Meetiyagoda
Dolphin/Whale Watching at Mirissa
Game Drive at Yala National Park
Visit Nine Arch Bridge
Visit Ravana Falls
Visit Little Adams Peak
Experiencing the Flying Ravana Adventure
Visiting Hakgala Botanical Garden
Visiting the Seetha Amman Hindu Shrine
Visiting the Gregory Lake & Lover’s Leap
Visiting Horton Plains
Visiting Ambewela Farm
Visiting a Strawberry Farm
Visiting the Royal Botanical Garden in Peradeniya
Visiting the Temple of the Tooth Relic
Observing a Cultural Dance Show
Visiting the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Visiting a Spice Garden
Exploring the Ancient City of Polonnaruwa
Game Drive at Minneriya National Park
Climbing Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Visiting Dambulla Cave Temple
Visiting Kandalama Lake
Visiting the Eight Great Places of Veneration in Anuradhapura
Visiting Trincomalee Harbour
Visiting Kinniya Hot Water Springs
Visiting Trincomalee War Cemetery
Visiting Fort Frederick
Visiting Lover’s Leap Point
Visiting Rawana Bay
Visiting the Pigeon Island
Visiting the Velgam Vehera Temple
Enjoying at Nilaveli Beach
Game Drive at Wilpattu National Park
Visiting Anawilundawa National Park
City Tour in Negombo
What is included
Frequently Asked Questions
Grabbing out the best essence out of a wonderful holiday destination indeed requires a good plan. Yet, proper planning surely requires a good knowledge about the destination as well. In that case, you will certainly need a helping hand to know more about what to expect, how to get ready, and mostly, to clear out your doubts. However, as an experienced team working close to the hearts of our travellers, we clearly understand what troubles your mind, and your desire to travel with peace of mind. Thus, we have answered the most frequently asked questions, so that you can easily clear out your doubts just in a second. So, why not? Have a look at the below section, and we are sure that we have answered your question!
- Return Air Ticket
- Details of the place of accommodation
- The application along with a photograph of the applicant
- Simply, cultural and religious values run through the veins of Sri Lankans. So, never disrespect any religion. Avoid posing with funny actions at religious sites. Besides, dresses or tattoos with religious slogans or images might pave the way for unnecessary disturbances.
- Avoid public nudity and kissing.
- Never take photographs without permission.
Good to Know
The delight of a Sri Lankan holiday needs no further exaggerations. Its natural splendours, pleasant weather and climate, welcoming smiles of Sri Lankans, and every other bit of this wonderful paradise are surely going to enchant anyone who visits it. Still, in order to witness the true delight of this wonderful destination, knowing a few more things would certainly benefit you. Keep calm, and have a look below. They will help you make the most out of your time on this splendid island nation!
- Most religious places encourage visitors to wear a light colour attire that covers their body, shoulder to knees. Thus, if you are visiting a religious place, make sure that you do not wear shorts, crop tops, skinnies, etc. Also, having a shawl with you will help you cover your body at such times, in order to blend with the culture there.
- Visitors enter the religious place barefoot and caps, hats, scarfs, etc. are removed before entering the site.
- The tranquillity of the religious places in Sri Lanka is simply impressive. Hence, make sure you mind your behaviour.