Fascinating Bird Watching Tour in Sri Lanka (17 Days)
Max Group Size20
Age Range18 to 65
From $890, Price varies by group size
Got a question about this tour?
Places and Experiences
white rumped sharma, the black and white bird, perched on a branch of a tree at Wilpattu National Park
Visiting the Anawilundawa Bird Sanctuary
Visiting Yala National Park
Visiting Kaudulla National Park
Visiting Minneriya National Park
Climbing the Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Climbing Pidurangala Rock
Village Tour which includes a Bullock Cart Ride, and a River Safari
Visiting the Dambulla Cave Temple
City Exploration in Kandy
Enjoying a Cultural Show
Trekking Knuckles Mountain Range
Visiting a Tea Factory
Visiting Ramboda Ella
City Tour in Nuwara Eliya
Visiting Victoria’s Park
Visiting Seetha Amman Kovil
Trekking at Horton Plains
Visiting the Gregory Lake
Natural Rock Pool Sliding and Confidence Jumps at Kitulgala
Bird Watching Trails at Kitulgala
Camping at Kitulgala
Game Drive at Udawalawe National Park
Full-Day Game at Yala National Park
Bird Watching at Bundala National Park
Visiting a Hindu Temple
Visiting Kumana Bird Sanctuary
Exploring the City of Galle
Visiting a Moonstone Mine
Visiting a Mask Factory
River Safari on Madu River
What is included
Frequently Asked Questions
Grabbing out the best essence out of a wonderful holiday destination indeed requires a good plan. Yet, proper planning surely requires a good knowledge about the destination as well. In that case, you will certainly need a helping hand to know more about what to expect, how to get ready, and mostly, to clear out your doubts. However, as an experienced team working close to the hearts of our travellers, we clearly understand what troubles your mind, and your desire to travel with peace of mind. Thus, we have answered the most frequently asked questions, so that you can easily clear out your doubts just in a second. So, why not? Have a look at the below section, and we are sure that we have answered your question!
- Return Air Ticket
- Details of the place of accommodation
- The application along with a photograph of the applicant
- Simply, cultural and religious values run through the veins of Sri Lankans. So, never disrespect any religion. Avoid posing with funny actions at religious sites. Besides, dresses or tattoos with religious slogans or images might pave the way for unnecessary disturbances.
- Avoid public nudity and kissing.
- Never take photographs without permission.
Good to Know
The delight of a Sri Lankan holiday needs no further exaggerations. Its natural splendours, pleasant weather and climate, welcoming smiles of Sri Lankans, and every other bit of this wonderful paradise are surely going to enchant anyone who visits it. Still, in order to witness the true delight of this wonderful destination, knowing a few more things would certainly benefit you. Keep calm, and have a look below. They will help you make the most out of your time on this splendid island nation!
- Most religious places encourage visitors to wear a light colour attire that covers their body, shoulder to knees. Thus, if you are visiting a religious place, make sure that you do not wear shorts, crop tops, skinnies, etc. Also, having a shawl with you will help you cover your body at such times, in order to blend with the culture there.
- Visitors enter the religious place barefoot and caps, hats, scarfs, etc. are removed before entering the site.
- The tranquillity of the religious places in Sri Lanka is simply impressive. Hence, make sure you mind your behaviour.