Cultural Triangle Tour (4 Days)
Max Group Size20
Age Range18 to 65
Got a question about this tour?
Places and Experiences
Visit Dambulla Cave Temple
Explore the Ancient City of Anuradhapura
Climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Explore the Ancient City of Polonnaruwa
What is included
- Air-Conditioned Car
- Air Conditioned Mini-Van
- Air Conditioned Van
- Buffet at the Restaurant (Dinner & Breakfast)
- Bedroom Suit
- Air Conditioned Living and Dining Area
- TV Lounge
- Pool Facilities
- Complimentary Wi-fi
Also, please note that these are the general food items that any of the hotels would offer you, and there may be a wide variety of additional dishes depending on the hotel you dine at.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grabbing out the best essence out of a wonderful holiday destination indeed requires a good plan. Yet, proper planning surely requires a good knowledge about the destination as well. In that case, you will certainly need a helping hand to know more about what to expect, how to get ready, and mostly, to clear out your doubts. However, as an experienced team working close to the hearts of our travellers, we clearly understand what troubles your mind, and your desire to travel with peace of mind. Thus, we have answered the most frequently asked questions, so that you can easily clear out your doubts just in a second. So, why not? Have a look at the below section, and we are sure that we have answered your question!
- Return Air Ticket
- Details of the place of accommodation
- The application along with a photograph of the applicant
- Simply, cultural and religious values run through the veins of Sri Lankans. So, never disrespect any religion. Avoid posing with funny actions at religious sites. Besides, dresses or tattoos with religious slogans or images might pave the way for unnecessary disturbances.
- Avoid public nudity and kissing.
- Never take photographs without permission.
Good to Know
The delight of a Sri Lankan holiday needs no further exaggerations. Its natural splendours, pleasant weather and climate, welcoming smiles of Sri Lankans, and every other bit of this wonderful paradise are surely going to enchant any who visits it. Still, in order to witness the true delight of this wonderful destination, knowing a few things more would certainly benefit you. Keep calm, and have a look below. They will help you make the most out of your time on this splendid island nation!
- Most religious places encourage visitors to wear a light colour attire that covers their body, shoulder to knees. Thus, if you are visiting a religious place, make sure that you do not wear shorts, crop tops, skinnies, etc. Also, having a shawl with you will help you cover your body at such times, in order to blend with the culture there.
- Visitors enter the religious place barefoot and caps, hats, scarfs, etc. are removed before entering the site.
- The tranquillity of the religious places in Sri Lanka is simply impressive. Hence, make sure you mind your behaviour.